This recipe was used as a side dish in my blog post from May 19th (link below). Tell me what you end up pairing this dish with!
- 2 large apples, 1 red and 1 green, cored, thinly sliced, cut into matchsticks
- 1 1/2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 3 cups matchstick cut carrots (some stores carry these precut)
- 1/4 cup chopped chives (optional)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 oz. Feta cheese, crumbled
- After chopping both the apples and carrots, place apples in a large bowl and toss with lemon juice.
- Add carrots, chives, oil, sugar, salt, pepper and cheese.
- Toss to mix thoroughly.